We Plant. We Grow It With You.
The Pro Package (The Fir) is for business owners that want a professional web presence, but need professional help building and managing the content conversion engine. This package will help today’s savvy searcher to engage with your brand and presence online allowing you to increase customer acquisition, retention, credibility, and, in the end, your bottom line.
Here you get a full presence and the boost you need each month to grow and scale your business presence online!
That is why we are here, to help you from start to finish build, brand and manage a successful presence online reaching all the goals you have set forth with your online business presence… (See The Includes Below).
Helping You Grow & Scale A Better Presence Online For You. Get The Fir Today.
WordPress Set-up Includes:
- High-end Professional Theme – Lead Generating and Mobile Responsive Application with Professional Design, Giving Your Business a Unique Customized Website
- Our Suite of Top Plugins Installed – Our List of Top Essential Plugins to Ensure Optimal Performance of Your Website in the Search Engines
- Up to Eight Custom Pages (Blog Page Included) – Eight Custom Website Pages Based on Your Business Needs
- Site Index Inclusion – Submission of Your Website to Tell the Search Engines That Your Site Exists and Should Be Included in Their Index
- Landing Page Creation– Creation and Installation of Landing Pages with Implemented Calls-to-Action (CTAs) to Maximize Conversions
- Opt-in Form Installation – Creation and Installation of Email Opt-in Form with Clear and Effective Calls-to-Action (CTAs)
- Email Marketing Campaign Set-up – Creation and Set-up of Highly Targeted E-mail Campaign with Accurate Results Tracking
- Onsite Social Media – Installation of Social Media Icons and Social Share Plugins For Connecting and Sharable Content
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – Optimization of Page Titles and Meta Descriptions with Suggested Keywords
Benefits: Improve Online Branding, Find New Clients or Customers and Convert Leads into Sales
Blog Page Set Up Includes:
- Once a Week Blog Post– Website Blog Posting with Suggested Keywords and Image that Engages Readers and Drives Action
- Once a Week Blog Post Sharing – Sharing of Blog Posts to Offsite Social Media Channels and Popular Bookmarking Platforms that Provides Value and Drives Traffic
Benefits: Business Growth Through Relevant Content That is Updated and Shared on a Consistent Basis
Social Media Set-up Includes:
- Facebook Page – Set-up of Business Page, Posting Status Updates 1-3 Times Per Day, and Commenting, and Interacting with Fans PLUS One Facebook Ad Campaign Per Month Targeting Leads
- Twitter – Set-up of Profile, Posting Tweets 1-3 Times Per Day, Interaction with Followers, and Finding and Interacting with Top Influencers
- Google Plus – Set-up of Branding Page and Posting Updates 1-3 Times Per Day
- Google Plus Local Listing – Set-up and Maintain Local Plus Page, Optimize Account, Position to Attract Local business, and Set-up on Top Directories and Citation
- LinkedIn –Set-up Profile, Branding as an Expert, and Create Marketing Strategy
- Pinterest – Set-up Account, Create Industry Related Boards, Upload Client Content and Find Industry Related Content, Connect to Facebook and Twitter, and Create Posting Strategy
Benefits: By Growing Large Targeted Following, You Can Invite People to Your Website, Drive Them to Other Social Media Assets and Build Brand Awareness
Web Analytics Set-up and Configuration Includes:
- Google Webmaster Tools Installation– Installation of Webmaster Tools and Detail Reporting on Pages Visibility on Google
- Monthly Analysis & Reporting– Installation and Configuration of Analytics and Monthly Reporting of Measurable Results That Will Provide Insight to Your Online Presence and Visitor Activity for Growth and ROI
- Ongoing Search Engine Optimization (SEO)– Site Performance Review, Monthly Strategies Planning, and Monthly Competitor Analysis Review and Suggestions
Benefits: Insights to Grow, Improve, and Optimize Your Business
* Emailed to you by the 15th of the month for the previous month’s statistics. These reports indicate changes in rankings, visitor statistics, conversion tracking, and SEO work performed.
(Client to Provide All Content Including Written Copy, Articles and Video)